Metal finish with powder paints also called powder coating is modern technology of surface treatment of metal products, in which the powder paint is applied by spraying in an electrostatic field.
The indisputable advantage of powder coating is that it is one of the cleanest methods of surface treatment in which there is no damage to the environment or human health.
The logical consequence of this is that the consumption of powder coatings has been growing as a gradual substitution of traditional wet paints. Increasing consumption is also due to the excellent physico-chemical, mechanical, aesthetic and anti-corrosion abilities of finishes as well as economic reasons.
The primary objective of FOR Clean, a.s. is to meet customer requirements for surface quality which is also increased by the mechanical and chemical pretreatment of metallic materials. At the same time we are able to flexibly respond to requests about changes of shades and colours and adapt to customer delivery date.
Powder coating line H+V
Široká škála možností
We offer powder paints from different suppliers and a wide range of colors of RAL scale on different surfaces:
- epoxy-polyester (intended for internal use)
- epoxy (intended for internal use)
- polyester (designed for outdoor use)
- polyester facade (designed for outdoor use with high resistance to UV radiation)
- polyurethane (designed for outdoor use)
- paints of different surfaces - smooth, finely or coarsely structured
- colors with varying degrees of plosh - gloss, semi-gloss, matte
Povrchovo upravované materiály
Pretreatment performed by following steps:
In our chambers we can powder-painted parts to size: